11 junho 2007

Night on the Apocalipse...

We chased our pleasures here
Dug our treasures there
But can you still recall
The time we cried
Break on through to the other side

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre.

Let's swim to the moon, uh huh
Let's climb through the tide
Penetrate the evenin' that the
City sleeps to hide
Let's swim out tonight, love
It's our turn to try
Parked beside the ocean
On our moonlight drive

Nothin' left open
And no time to decide
We've stepped into a river
On our moonlight drive

Now touch me, baby
Can't you see that I am not afraid?
What was that promise that you made?
Why won't you tell me what she said?
What was that promise that you made?

Now, I'm gonna love you
Till the heavens stop the rain
I'm gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and I...


1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
When youre strange
Faces come out of the rain
When youre strange
No one remembers your name